In the age of social media, how do we remain true to our heart, while absorbing the bombardment of information day to day? George & Rachel discuss this idea and more in this thought provoking conversation.
Here’s what was covered:
- [3:41] How our consumption of information has changed.
- [4:32] Disengaging from mindless actions.
- [5:38] What makes people think differently?
- [10:29] How we become shaped by society.
- [13:21] Thinking about, who is representing you?
- [16:35] The trap of needing to be normal.
- [18:17] Why we need to get curious.
- [19:00] Are we escaping connection?
- [20:32] Looking & observing without judgment.
- [21:55] Why it’s crucial to question everything.