Is there an artist side to you that you struggle to let out? Have you had a taste of being creative and realised it felt special and made a difference to you and even others? Rachel and George share their artist experiences and why we can easily find our artistic side being suppressed. Whether it feels like it is fading away or not, if your heart aches to express it, there is a great reason for it. If you are ready to re-ignite your artistic side or want to take your art to another level, you will enjoy this EP7 Podcast.
Here’s what was covered:
• [2:30] The big difference between creating for yourself and creating for the sake of money.
• [6:20] Obstacles that block the artist in you
• [8:45] The problem with chasing perfection
• [10:45] How insecurities affect our creative purpose.
• [13:00] Why masterpieces mesmerise
• [14:40] How to unleash the artist in you
• [19:10] The pressures that compromise our artistic purpose
• [23:30] "If there's something inside of you that you wanted to create, do it! Life is too short" - Rachel Donovan
• [24:28] The 30 Day Artist Challenge
• And much more!
Mentioned in the Podcast:
• Book: Big Magic - Elizabeth Gilbert
• Movie: Finding Forrester (2000) IMDb
• Music app: Ladida
• EP7 Podcast - What we can learn from Prince
Join the conversation! Visit our Facebook page https://web.facebook.com/EP7official/