The fear of failure is one of the most destructive thoughts that can hold us back every day. In this podcast, George & Rachel discuss how this affects us and tactics to overcome this debilitating idea.
Here’s what was covered:
• [1:00] How the fear of failure affects our life
• [2:45] Being afraid of what others think of us
• [8:40] The definition of failure
• [10:15] Eat failure like apples to taste success
• [14:05] "The epic fail, is not giving yourself permission to fail" - George Helou
• [14:40] The danger of letting failure guide our decisions
• [19:15] Why you would not want to let the fear of failure stop you
• [25:11] Why you should make room for failure
• [26:25] The key to failure
• And much more!
You may also want to listen to:
Join the conversation! Visit our Facebook page https://web.facebook.com/EP7official/