George & Rachel discuss why we would want to find value in what we do and the way this can be achieved.
Here’s what was covered:
• Finding happiness in what you do [1:40]
• How to find passion in your existing position [5:00]
• Why we shouldn’t avoid situations that challenge us 6:20
• How to be creative in what we do to bring us to a higher level [9:15]
• The importance of mentors in your career. [13:00]
• Finding value in your career [15:30]
• How to handle negative environments and be extraordinary [16:45]
• The right attitude that will help you rise to the top. [19:00]
• And much more!
Mentioned in the Podcast:
You may also want to listen:
Join the conversation! Visit our Facebook page https://web.facebook.com/EP7official/